Quebec Immigrant Investor Program – Reopening
The Quebec immigrant Investor program is reopening in September 2014,
as announced in the Gazette Officielle du Québec, March 26, 2014.
The MICC will proceed with the reopening as follows:
- From the 8th to the 19th of September, 2014 the MICC will accept up to 1,750 applications. A maximum of 1,200 for any country.
- If this quota is not reached by September 19th, 2014, the MICC will reopen from the 1st to the 12th of December, 2014.
- The same lottery system will apply.
- All applications must be sent to the Minister by regular postal mail only. The stamp of the Ministère will be evidence of the date of receipt of the application by the Minister.
- An applicant submitting more than one application under the Investor Category during this timeframe will have all the immigrant investor applications rejected and returned to him/her.